Have any questions? We hope you do!
Choosing a content provider isn’t easy. Content lives on the internet forever and you want to make sure that the company you partner with is providing you with the best solution for your needs. Below are some questions that you should be asking any content providers you are thinking of working with along with our answers for each.
- Who Writes My Articles?It depends on what you’re looking for. We have a collection of experts on call to contribute and assign our cavalry based on the best fit. For instance, our fitness clients receive content from personal trainers, registered dietitians, doctors, and enthusiasts.
- Do I Need to Put a Byline or Can Content Cavalry Ghostwrite?We can ghostwrite for you, but you’ll be made fully aware of who is writing your articles for you. Should you wish to put bylines to show that you have a collection of contributors writing on your site, our writers are happy to get the credit. Either way, just let us know when you place an order.
- Where Are The Writers From?All writers are 100% native English speakers, must be published, and have to make it through our rigorous certification process. We do allow some team members to work remotely, so while they are from the United States, they may be traveling and living the dream while writing your article.
- Will My Content Always Be Written By the Same PeopleIn most cases, your content will always be written by your dedicated cavalry. The only exception is when we have new talent that we think would be a great fit for you. In that case, we would give you the heads up that we have someone who we’d like to also include within your dedicated cavalry because they can add a lot of value to your readership.
- Will My Content Be Published Elsewhere?Content that we create for you is 100% yours. You can distribute as you wish, but we will never publish content or re-sell content that you order from us.
- Are Articles Manually Written?All articles are 100% custom and manually crafted by our team of experienced writers. No exceptions.
- What If I Can't Come Up With Ideas?No problem! With Content Cavalry, we’ll pitch you on articles that we think would be great for your website and audience. From there, you approve what you like and our team gets to work on the content.